Self-development getaways for high profile men and women.
Benefits Of Retreats
- Decreased heart rate and respiration rate.
- Lowered blood pressure and increased blood flow.
- Decrease in anxiety, depression and insomnia.
- Relaxed muscles.
- Reduced pain (long-term illnesses, chronic conditions)
- A boost in energy and better sleep patterns.
- A sense of calmness and confidence.
- Improved coping abilities.
By tensing and releasing muscle groups gradually, you can become more aware of how your body feels when stressed or relaxed, and develop strategies to more actively handle stress-related tension.
Our retreats are meant to…
Be a theoretical destination to preventative healthcare. This quarantine resulting from the pandemic is confirmation we all needed and wanted a break from the fast-paced lifestyle we’ve all become accustomed to.
Each space is expertly designed for clients to feel safe and comfortable to work through any challenges and willing to move on to their next steps. We do this, in part, through:
- Intensive aligning with true desires
- Purging unwanted thoughts, feelings and regrets
- Framing out a plan
- healing any blockages and residue
The environment when you come upon the estate will be surrounded by a forest of trees and shade to welcome you in. You’ll then ride upon a beautiful location designed specifically for your needs. All programs also include:
- 3 fresh prepared meals a day
- A custom daily schedule
- A beautiful, clean lodging area
See How Our Last Retreat Went !
- 8am sharp we started with a juicing demonstration. Tasting juices that included beets, carrots, celery, ginger, apple and turmeric.
- Followed by a breakfast bar of oatmeal, grits, egg muffins and danishes.
- A variety of MATCHA tea was served in unique pots throughout the experience.
- Guests then received boxes filled with elements of earth, wind and fire.
- A special ’52 List of Happiness’ journal was then given to encourage writing release.
- Next, we had a walking meditation as a reminder to slow down and reflect.
- Upon return, we had Vibrational Sound Therapy then were guided to a restorative, soothing stretch.
- We spent the rest of the evening setting intentions and working through personal situations.
- The day ended with feedback and connection !