Benefit Of Our Retreats
- Meet and Share with like minded people
- Reset and Recreate a unique routine
- Manage anxiety. depression and other mental health deficiencies
- Enjoy a technology and social media detox
- Reclaim your mind, body and spirit
- Experience renewed energy and better sleep patterns.
- Regain a calmness and confidence.
- Improve coping and cognitive abilities.
Our retreats are meant to…
be a “time out” from the fast-paced, social media driven, comparison lifestyle many have become accustomed to. Every destination is expertly designed for clients to feel safe and comfortable to work through any challenges, goals, and mental blockages to move on to their next steps in life. We do this, in part, through:
- Breaking down old patterns and mindsets no longer working
- Design new strategies to align with true desires
- Purse outlets and resources to stay balanced
- Giving specific opportunities to try different approach for faster results
- Healthy healing assessments for nutritional and physical upgrades
You’ll experience a safe environment designed to retreat in everyday life…even if it’s only for one day!
What would it feel like to get off the roller coaster of life? And not because it’s all bad but to move forward, balanced. Guided throughout the day to rejuvenate and restore the nervous system with restorative stretches, breath work, and other gentle exercises to help guide throughout the relaxation process.
Preventive self care can come in many forms. Taking the time to listen to your truth.
Programs also include:
- Renewing the mind
- Moving the body
- Surrender to the journey
See How Our Last Retreat Went …
- We began the day with a juicing demonstration. Showcasing how, when, and why juicing is a great benefit for mind, body, and spirit. We enjoyed tasting beets, carrots, celery, ginger, apple and turmeric.
- A hearty breakfast bar with oatmeal, berries, nuts, and seeds. Scrumptious egg muffins and organic danishes.
- Guest were educated on the benefits of green tea and the added antioxidants of MATCHA tea. Special vintage and unique tea pots were used throughout the day to serve
- The custom boxes given to each guest were filled with elements of earth, wind and fire, used through out the day and later. A “52 List of Happiness” journal was included to encourage release through writing.
- A walking meditation was introduced to emphasis the power of slowing down and being in the moment and appreciating the elements. This is when we set the intentions for the remainder of the day.
- Next was time for Vibration Sound Therapy 101 to learn about the benefits of sound and vibration to our cells. Guest were introduced to the bowls and then experienced their personal session with reflection.
- The first part of the day was ended with a soothing guided restorative stretch for flexibility and restoration.
- They enjoyed a light lunch, fellow shipped, and prepared for the remainder of the afternoon.
- We spent the rest of the evening working on personal goals, intentions and gaining clarity on issues that may have been causing blockages.
- Guest were eager to share feedback and connection with one another!